If you are stuck somewhere during your work with the T-Pro application you can contact T-Pro directly through our helpdesk chat.
It is embedded into https://tpro.io and the mobile apps.
The helpdesk chat is an instant messaging application that allows all users to contact the T-Pro helpdesk directly for any issues or queries.
- Log into https://tpro.io ,
- Down at the bottom left we can see the blue/white helpdesk chat button
3. Click on it to start a session. A chat window opens.
4. Click on Send us a message to start a conversation.
- You can also see previous conversations (if you have used our support before).
- You can search for articles using keywords to your topic.
=> This should be your first point of contact as you might find an answer to your question right away.
=> If you start a conversation please remember to have all details at hand. Our support team needs as much information as possible about your issue so we can provide the correct information. This can include hardware or software versions you work with.
- If the helpdesk is busy and takes longer than usual to reply, the chat bot will recommend knowledge base articles based on the question you have asked e.g. If you ask 'How can I dictate on my phone' the bot will recommend this article with an automated response: https://help.tpro.io/i-am-an-author/how-can-i-dictate-using-the-smartphone-app
- When a call has been resolved by providing a recommended article, you will be asked to provide feedback on your experience with the call.
=> Please feel free to provide honest feedback so we can continue to improve our service to you.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.