Note: The knowledge base should be your first point of contact when trying to resolve any issues or questions you may have. Depending on how busy the helpdesk is you may find your answer quicker here.
- Browse to: https://help.tpro.io/ - No login required
- From the home page the of the knowledge base, articles are broken down into various categories - These are subject to change.
3. We currently have categories for:
e. General User
f. Product Updates
4. From here, if you know what category your query directly relates to, you can select the corresponding category e.g. I am an Author will display a list of articles relating to Author functionality e.g. How to use the mobiles app, how to approve letters, how to check the status of a document etc.
5. If you are unsure of what category your query relates to, or there are too many articles in a chosen category for you to read through , you can use the search bar at the top of the screen at any time to search.
6. The search will work similar to Google, where you will get automated results based on your words used in the search e.g. if we ask 'How can i dictate with the app' we can see the most relevant articles returned immediately
7. If you have searched the knowledge base and you still cannot find the answer to your query, please log a call with us or contact our support team and we will be happy to help