NOTE: If you have a foot pedal connected to your MS Windows PC which you want to use with the T-Pro website you need to install the T-Pro Connect application. Please follow the steps below in order for your foot pedal to work correctly.
Download T-Pro Connect from: https://tpro.io/lib/@t-pro/tproconnect-angularjs/dist/TProConnect/TProConnectInstaller.exe
Or download from https://tinyurl.com/y4hkdbkw
By default it will be saved under Downloads.
2. Double-click on the installer file.
You might get a warning from your system about an unknown app. Confirm the security warnings to run the installer (e.g. Windows 10 uses Windows Defender SmartScreen - go to More info -> Run anyway).
3. The installer Setup window opens:
4. Click on Next. (Keep the default settings.)
5. Click on Install to install the application to the default location.
6. Click Close once the install has been completed successfully.
You can see T-Pro Connect running in your taskbar.
You should now be able to use your foot pedal on the T-Pro website.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or