- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the menu button up at the top right corner.
- Select Settings.
4. Scroll to the bottom and open Advanced settings.
5. Scroll down to Languages.
6. Make sure English (United Kingdom) is at the top of the list - you can add the language if not available for selection (Click Add languages).
7. Enable the Spell Check for English (United Kingdom) with the slider.
8. You can now close the tab.
=> Your changes are saved and apply automatically.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or email@example.com.