NOTE: If you want to use T-Pro to transcribe audio into another application please be aware that only audio will be stored in T-Pro - there will be no text for future reference.
- Log into https://tpro.io/signin as a secretary user.
2. Go to your Tasks.
3. Click on a task to open it.
=> The Edit task information window opens.
4. Click on UPDATE.
=> The document opens in the TEXT EDITOR.
5. Go to the audio player at the bottom of the screen.
6. Click on the small grey box to the left of the button RETURN TO LIST.
=> The floating player opens.
7. Open up your editor of choice that you wish to transcribe into (e.g. Word, EMR. etc.) and you can now use the foot pedal as normal to playback your task.
NOTE: Once you finished typing close the floating player and click SAVE in the T-Pro TEXT EDITOR section so the document is completed in the T-Pro system and archived.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or