- Select a letter from the Pending queue.
- Click on the the '3 dots' to the left of the 'character count' (on the right hand side).
- Select 'Text Replacement' from the drop down menu.
4. From here we can now add a new Text Replacement - Click 'Add New'
5. Under the 'Replace' column, type the text that you want to have replaced.
6. Under the 'With' column, type the text that you wish to replace the text from the previous step and click Save
7. Now in the editor if we type the word we wish to replace and double hit the space bar, the replacement text will auto populate.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org.