A transcription route is the workflow each task will take from the point of dictation to the point of completion. Various route points can be added for extended workflow. e.g. Dictation -> Transcription -> Approval -> Completion.
To further understand 'User Role' you can visit this link here:
Note: This can only be completed by an assigned manager
- Log into https://tpro.io/signin
2. Select the department you wish to change the Transcription Route for.
3. Select 'Transcription Routes' and then click 'New Transcription Route'
4. Give the roue a relevant naming convention
5. Select the 'Dictation Group' you wish to use for this route from the drop down list
Note: You may wish to setup different routes for different groups within a department e.g. NCHD groups may require a route with second approval (explained later) but the consultant routes may not require this.
6. As of the wiring of this article the only option that should be selected next is 'No Voice Recognition'
7. Next select the transcription group you want to assign to the route from the available drop down list. Also set the 'Age in minutes' = 0. This will ALWAYS be 0.
Note: The following options are all optional and should be carefully considered the each stage is required by all groups before enabling.
8. Next you have the ability to add an editing group to your route - select the relevant group from the available drop-down menu
9. Next you have the ability to add a 'Review' group to your workflow and also set the % of the documents that go for review. You can select the relevant group from the drop down menu and use the 'slider' bar to set the %
10. Next you have the ability to add a 'Processing' Group to your route. Select the relevant group from the available drop down menu.
11. Next you have the option to enable an 'Approval' stage in the route
a. You can select the option for the task to go to the original creator
b. You can select a specific person by clicking the roadio button and then selecting from the drop down
c. Or you can select the task to go to a specific group
12. If 'Approval' is enabled, you then have the option to enable 'Second Approval' where the task is signed off by a second person / group. Same options apply as above
13. Finally, you have the option a add 'Storing' to the workflow. Here you can select your required 'Storing' group from the drop down
14. Once you have completed setting up the route press 'Save'
15. If you wish to modify a route at any stage, simply click on the route to open back up the previous editor.