- Open the task in question.
- Click on the task information at the top of the letter to edit it.
=> The Edit task information window opens.
3. Click in the field Report Type to display the drop down list.
4. Select the required Report Type.
5. Click on UPDATE.
=> The template of the letter has now been changed.
Recover task text
NOTE: If the letter was already typed before you changed the template, the previously typed text may seem to have 'disappeared'.
=> To recover the text use the option Access previous content below the ribbon bar. Beside this (in the below example) we can see BODY.
1. Click on the BODY button.
=> This will copy the previous content of the letter.
2. You can then right click and paste the previous text into the body of the new template.
- Repeat steps as necessary for other fields.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or email@example.com.