If your footpedal stops working you can try the following:
Restart T-Pro Connect
- Down at the bottom right of your screen ( beside the clock) you should be able to see T-Pro connect running
2. Right click, and click 'Restart'
3. Close T-Pro and log back in and test
If T-Pro connect is not visible as show above:
- Log out of T-Pro and close your browser
- Open 'My Computer'
- Select C:\
- Select 'Program Data' (hidden by default)
- Select 'T-Pro -Connect'
- Double click on 'T-ProConnect.exe'
6. You should now see T-Pro connect appear down beside the clock (as show above)
7. Log back into T-Pro and test that the footpedal now works
Clearing the cache
- Press ctrl+shift+delete
- Select 'All Time' for your time range
- Click 'Clear All Data'
4. Close T-Pro and then log back in
Restart you computer
- If all of the above fails restart your computer and then make sure T-Pro connect is running in the system tray