First, download the 'T-Pro Dictate' app for you Android or Apple device:
2. Launch the App and Log in to your account.
3. To begin a new dictation, tap the red button on the bottom of your screen.
4. This will bring up the below screen - From here tap 'Select a patient'
5. From the displayed screen, select the Patient you wish to record on
Note: Remember that once the patient has been dictated on their entry in the list will be marked grey
Note: Patients will be displayed in the list for 5 days
Note: You can always add patient details manually.
6. Select a priority where applicable - Normal by default
7. Select a group where applicable.
Note: A default group can be set in the settings menu.
8. Select a Document Type where applicable - a default Document Type can be set
a. This will be the template that is used
9. To begin recording, press the record button on the bottom of your screen
10. You can pause the recording at any time by pressing pause at the bottom of the screen.
11. To play back a recording, first pause the dictation and you can then drag the blue slider back to where you want to start from and then press play
12. If you need to insert audio or overwrite, pause the recording, slide the audio playback button to the time you wish to edit, tap the record button and choose insert or overwrite.
13. To finish and send your recording press the 'tick' button
14. You can also Approve and Edit Letters on the app. To do this tap on the Approval Section
a) Tap on the letter in your Approval Queue
b) Before approving you can edit the letter by tapping on the pen icon
c) After editing the letter you will then see 'Save' in the top right corner.
d) Once happy with the letter you can then click Approve
Note: Once approved your electronic signature will be applied to the letter
Note: You can also reject the letter and include a note advising what is wrong and it will be sent back to the typist.
15. On the app you have the ability to look at past letters. You can check this at any time by tapping on the
a) Here you will see a list of letters and what stage the letter is at.
Note: You can search a letter by a specific name and also narrow down the search date.
b) When narrowing down your search date range you tap once to select your start date. Then tap another date to select your end date.
Note: Tap on the tick once happy with your date range
You can set your default Priority, Group and Template in the settings menu. Select the group you would dictate into the most.
2. You can contact our Help Centre via the app at any stage as long as you have an internet connection.
3. You do not need an internet connection in order to dictate. You can dictated as normal without an internet connection and then it will upload once the you have an internet connection the next time you open the app.