Each user has the flexibility to enable or disable their own notification settings.
- Click on your profile to see the options.
2. Select EDIT ACCOUNT.
=> Below your account data you have the following options:
3. Tick the option Enable e-mail notifications.
4. Enter a valid email address and SAVE.
NOTE: You will be able to enter any email address in this field (as usernames can often not be the address you wish to be notified at). Your username will not change.
- You will be asked to confirm your email address.
- To verify the email you enter, we will send you an activation code. You will have 10 minutes to enter the activation code from your email before it expires.
It is important that you have access to the email that you want the notification to be sent to in order to verify the address.
Click ENTER and your email notifications will be set up.
Current system notifications:
- new task to approve
- task completed
- new task in pending
- new task in storing
Email notifications are delivered as one task per email.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or