- Open the T-Pro Dictate app.
=> You see the main screen.
2. Tap on the red microphone icon to start the recorder.
3. Tap on Select a patient.
NOTE: Having no internet connection means that you will not be able to import patient details etc. It can be left blank as patient name/MRN will be dictated.
Templates are not imported either - but do not worry about leaving this blank as this can be amended by secretaries/typists.
4. Tap on the microphone icon and start to dictate.
5. Tap on the tick icon to save your dictation.
- The recording will attempt to upload for the next 30 minutes. If there's still no internet connection then it will stop trying to upload the recording. When the dictation is attempting to upload you will see the following in your phone notifications:
- When the app stops trying to upload your dictation you will need to open the app and refresh for the dictation to attempt an upload again.
=> T-Pro recommends doing this when you know you have an internet connection.
6. Open the T-Pro Dictate again.
7. On the main screen your latest tasks should show at the top of the list.
You can swipe down from top to bottom (as indicated by the arrow on the below image).
=> You will see it preparing the upload and as long as you have an internet connection the upload will work.
- You can start several dictations without an internet connection. All of them will upload once you have an internet connection and refresh.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org.