T-Pro Connect is compatible with macOS 10.12 or above.
- Download T-Pro Connect for MacOS here.
- Unzip it (double click if zipped), drag T-Pro Connect and drop into the Applications folder.
3. Connect your external microphone/foot pedal to your mac device.
4. Go to the Applications folder and double-click on the T-Pro Connect application.
5. Check your status bar at the top of your screen; you should see the T-Pro Connect logo:
6. Go to tpro.io and try to use your microphone/foot pedal.
=> To check if your device is connect to the system, click on the T-Pro Connect icon:
Running: your microphone/foot pedal is connected to the T-Pro website and you should be able to use it without problems.
Starting: T-Pro Connect is searching for your device and trying to connect to T-Pro website. This status is normal and should change to Running in a couple of seconds.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org.