Note: This article describes how to install the T-Pro Connect application for MacOS.
The application is compatible with macOS 10.12 or above.
Please make sure to follow the instructions correctly and in order to work correctly on the T-Pro website.
- Download T-Pro Connect for MacOS from: Click here
- Unzip it (double click if zipped), drag T-Pro Connect and drop into the Applications folder.
6. Connect your microphone/footpedal into your mac device.
7. Go to Applications folder and double click on T-Pro Connect application.
8. Check your status bar at the top of your screen, you should see the T-Pro Connect logo:
9. Open the T-Pro website and try to use your microphone/footpedal. To check if your device is connect to the system, click into the T-Pro Connect icon:
- Running: your microphone/footpedal is connected to the T-Pro website and you should be able to use it without problems.
- Starting: T-Pro Connect is searching for your device and trying to connect to T-Pro website. This status is normal and should change to Running in a couple of seconds.