This article explains how a manager would add an already existing user to a group and how to create an entirely new account.
- Login into https://tpro.io/signin using your manager credentials.
- Select the Department you need to add the user to.
=> We want to add an author, so go to Authors.
Add an existing user
You can add a user to a group, who already has an account within the same facility.
3. Select the group you wish to add the user to and click into the field
Add an existing user.
4. The account will appear, select it and then click ADD USERS.
Create a new user
To create a new user account, select the group which you want to add the new user to, and click NEW USER.
=> A new window appears.
5. Enter the user's details.
- First name, last name, email address, and a temporary password are required.
- The user will be prompted to change this password when they log in for the first time on a PC. The password format depends on the password settings of your organisation.
6. Once you have entered these details, click on SAVE.
=> If the user has already used their email account in another facility, the system will not allow you to create this account. If this happens, please contact our Support and we can help you.
- Once the account is created, you are able to add the new user to other groups.
- This process is the same for Transcribers, Editors, Storers, etc. You just need to move to the respective section.
For further queries and questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on the Helpdesk or at email@example.com.