As a manager, you have the access to delete an unwanted task. It should be noted that deleting a task does not remove the task completely from the system.
- Login into https://tpro.io/signin using your manager credentials.
- Go to ALL TASKS.
3. Search for the ID of the task with the Search field:
=> We advise to use the task ID as this is unique to each document and therefore, you can be sure you are deleting the correct task.
- The relevant task will be displayed.
4. Go to the column Options and click on the three dots.
5. Select DELETE TASK from the drop down menu.
- Next, you will be prompted to give a reason for deletion.
6. Enter the reason and click on DELETE.
- Once deleted, the status on the letter will either appear as Deleted / Rejected. Rejected still means that it was deleted, but just by the author themselves at Approval stage.
For further queries and questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on the Helpdesk or at email@example.com.