The T-Pro eCLINIC MANAGER is a new feature within the author's work-space which enables easy access to online consultation hours.
- You can see your patient one-to-one.
- Colleagues who belong to the same medical group can join the session.
Arrange an appointment
- Click on the new option eCLINIC MANAGER in the T-Pro application. The main screen is the Clinic Schedule.
=> In the below image the list is empty because you have no appointment yet.
2. Click on the INVITE button on the right of your screen. The Session Invite window opens.
3. Select a date and time for your session.
4. Enter the patient's name and email address.
5. Select your Author Group and enter a contact number.
6. Click on SEND.
- Your patient receives an email with the appointment details, including a button to access the virtual waiting room.
- The new appointment is displayed in the clinic schedule.
The clinic schedule works on group level.
All appointments displayed in this list are visible to all of your group members.
- You - as the responsible doctor/consultant - attend to your patients here.
- Any other colleague of your group can at any time join the call for a multiple doctors session if necessary.
The different colored dots indicate the status of the session:
Blue = Scheduled => all patients with future appointments
Green = Patient online => indicates that your next appointment is waiting for you online
Yellow = Session running => this patient is currently in an online session
If there is no dot in front of a patient's name the appointment has been taken.
Take the appointment
- In the clinic schedule click on the patient's entry with the green dot in front (your patient is already in the virtual waiting room).
- You enter the virtual session.
=> You might need to grand access to your camera and microphone.
3. Click on JOIN CALL to connect with your patient.
NOTE: Other consultants of your group can join the session in the same way to have a multiple doctors appointment.
- You should now be able to view your patient and your patient can see you.
In your session you have the following options:
Mute => use the microphone icon to mute your side (the patient cannot hear you or your surroundings)
Hang up => use the red phone icon to end the call
- Exit without ending => Patient stays online, you can proceed the call
- Leave session => You end the session (your patient will receive an onscreen message)
Screen options => click on the blue icon with the dots to see more options:
Share screen => you share your screen with the patient (e.g. to view an x-ray together)
View details about the patient and the current session.
At the top left of your screen you see more fields (described from right to left):
Timer => displaying the duration of the session
CHAT => click to open a space where you can send written information to the patient. NOTE: This chat is visible to everybody in the call.
PEOPLE => all attendees of the session are listed here
REQUEST SNAPSHOT => with this option you send a prompt to the patient for permission to take a snapshot of what you see on the screen.
Click on the dots next to the patient's name:
NOTE: The patient sees the below message and the snapshot is taken as soon as he/she confirms the request.
=> If the patient denies the request, you will receive a message.
Settings => access your AUDIO and VIDEO settings
Leaving the session
Click on the cross in the left corner to end the virtual session.
This is the same as using the red phone icon.
You have two options:
RETURN TO WAITING ROOM => send the patient back to the waiting room and continue with your session shortly after
END SESSION => the session is finished and you terminate the connection
=> This brings you back to the clinic schedule.
Clinic schedule options
To the right of the schedule list you have further options.
Click on the three dots.
ADD NOTE => Leave notes for yourself or your colleagues.
EDIT APPOINTMENT => brings up the Session invite window again where you can change the invite information e.g. the date, and SEND to the patient again
CANCEL APPOINTMENT => deletes the scheduled appointment from the list and sends the patient a notification to that effect
REINVITE USER => Resends the original invite. This is often used as a reminder or if the user does not have the original invite.
NEW TASK => Creates a new task in T-Pro Dictate document workflow
MARK AS COMPLETED => Marks the patient as attended. This is used if you were unable to connect via the video call, but connected via the phone.
SESSION HISTORY => provides you with an overview of the call such as patient's waiting time and other events during the session.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org.