The T-Pro eCLINIC MANAGER is a new feature within the author's work-space which enables easy access to online consultation hours.
Arrange an appointment
- Click on the new option eCLINIC MANAGER in the T-Pro application. The main screen is the Clinic Schedule.
=> In the below image the list is empty because you have no appointment yet.
2. Click on the INVITE button on the right of your screen. The Invite for session window opens.
3. Select a date and time for your session. Enter the patient's name and email address.
Select your Author Group.
4. Click on SEND.
- Your patient receives an email with the appointment details, including a button to access the virtual waiting room.
- The new appointment is displayed in the schedule list.
The different colored dots in front of the patient name indicate the status:
Scheduled => all patients with future appointments
Session running => this patient is currently in an online session with a colleague of your author group
Patient online => indicates that your next appointment is waiting for your online
If there is no dot in front of a patient's name the appointment has been taken.
Take the appointment
- Click on the patient's entry with the green dot in front. This is your next scheduled appointment and the patient is already in the virtual waiting room.
- You enter the virtual session.
3. Click on the phone icon to connect with your patient.
- You should now be able to view your patient and your patient can see you.
In your session you have the following options:
Mute => use the microphone icon to mute your side (the patient cannot hear you or your surroundings)
Hang up => use the red phone icon to end the call
- Exit without ending => Patient stays online, you can proceed the call
- Leave session => You end the session (your patient will receive an onscreen message)
Screen options => click on the blue icon to see your screen options
Share screen => you share your screen with the patient (e.g. to view an x-ray together)
Request screenshot => with this option you can capture what you see on screen (e.g. patient displays a bruise)
NOTE: The patient needs to give his/her approval and will see the following message:
- If the patient denies the request, you will see a message.
- If the patient confirms the request, a window opens with the save location (you can also navigate to a certain location manually in this window).
Session information => to access the information bar click on the information icon in the top left of your screen.
=> Here you can see who is taking part in this session.
=> The scheduled time
=> You also have the option to chat with the patient or send written information.
5. To end the virtual session click on the red phone icon.
You are back to the clinic schedule.
=> You have taken all appointments in your schedule as there are no dots indicating a scheduled or waiting person.
Clinic schedule options
To the right of the schedule list you have further options.
Click on the three dots.
Cancel Appointment => cancels the scheduled appointment and sends patient a notification to that effect
Reinvite user => Resends the original invite. This is often used as a reminder or if the user does not have the original invite.
New Task => Creates a new task in T-Pro Dictate document workflow
Mark as complete => Marks the patient as attended. This is used if you were unable to connect via the video call, but connected via the phone.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org.