If you are already a T-Pro user, once logged in, you will see the tab Clinic Manager along the top of your screen:
Clicking on this will bring you to the Clinic Schedule screen:
- This allows you to filter your schedule. You can view all patients on the live clinic list, just the patients that have been sent direct invites, or both (select all).
- This is where your list of patients will be displayed
- Clicking on this arrow allows you to choose the appropriate date depending on whether the clinic schedule you want is for today, a date in the past or future date.
- You can search a specific patient on your list by name or MRN.
- If you want to set up a new appointment you can click invite. This will open a new window where you can fill out schedule time and the patient’s contact information.
Step 1 - you will need to select a specific date and time in the future. The appointment duration will default to 15 minutes from the start time.
There are 3 mandatory fields:
- The patient name
- Patient email
- Your author group (or speciality)
Clicking “SEND” will send an email to the patient informing them of their appointment.
The email will look like the following and contain, patient name, date of the appointment and the name of the hospital.
Once the email has been sent, if today’s date is the date of the scheduled visit, you will see the patient’s name listed, with a blue dot beside their name:
Once the patient has click on the email (and it is within 5 minutes of the appointment, you will see the dot beside their name turn green - indicating they are online:
Starting the Video Call
When you see the patient is online you can click on their name. This will bring you to a new window where you can begin the video call.
Initially it will request permission to use your microphone and camera.
You will need to click “allow” in order to continue.
When you are ready to begin the consultation, you can click “call the patient”
You should then be able to see and hear the patient, greet them and begin your consultation.
Along with verbal communication you can also send the patient instant messages.
When you click on the send arrow, the patient will see a red flashing dot on their side, indicating that they have received a message:
Throughout the duration of you call you will note that there are 3 symbols along the bottom of your screen:
- Is to mute or unmute your microphone
- Is to exit the session or end the consultation
- Is to share your screen or take a screenshot
Clicking on the 3 dots expands to give you 2 further options
- Take a screenshot
- Share your screen
Both can be used to aid your consultation with the patient.
Ending a Consultation
When you are ready to conclude your consultation you can choose;
- Leave the session - meaning the patient remains online, perhaps waiting for a consultation with another member of your team
- End the consultation, meaning both you and the patient will hang up and end the consultation.
You will see the patient's name is then greyed out on your list and no longer has a blue or green dot beside their name.
Following a successful video consult you can create a new task on T-Pro just as you would have before when creating a new dictation:
To see a Virtual Product Tour please follow this link:
We offer remote one on one training on how to get set up and using the eCM solution.
We can organise it for a time and date to suit you and your busy schedule.
Request a demo
If you have any queries please get in touch using the online helpdesk, by emailing email@example.com or calling 01 96 96 400