If you are already a T-Pro user, once logged in, you will see the tab CLINIC MANAGER along the top of your screen:
Click on it to enter the Clinic Schedule screen:
- This allows you to filter your schedule. You can view all patients on the live clinic list, just the patients that have been sent direct invites, or both (Show all).
- This is where your list of patients will be displayed
- Click here to choose the appropriate date depending on whether the clinic schedule you want is for today, a date in the past or a future date.
- You can search a specific patient on your list by name or MRN.
- If you want to set up a new appointment you click on INVITE. The Session Invite window opens where you can fill out schedule time and the patient’s contact information.
Step 1 - you will need to select a specific date and time in the future. The appointment duration will default to 15 minutes from the start time.
Mandatory fields are:
- The patient name
- Patient email
- Your author group (or speciality)
- Mobile number
Click on SEND to notify the patient via email about their appointment.
The email will look like the following and contain, patient name, date of the appointment and the name of the hospital.
Once the email has been sent, if today’s date is the date of the scheduled visit, you will see the patient’s name listed, with a blue dot beside their name:
Once the patient has entered the virtual waiting room (and it is within 5 minutes of the appointment, you will see the dot beside their name turn green - indicating the patient is online:
Starting the Video Call
When you see the patient is online you can click on their name. A new window opens and you can begin the video call.
Initially it will request permission to use your microphone and camera.
You need to click on Allow in order to continue.
When you are ready to begin the consultation click on JOIN CALL.
You should then be able to see and hear the patient, greet them and begin your consultation.
Throughout the duration of your call you have icons available at the bottom of your screen:
Microphone - mute or unmute your microphone
Hang up - exit the session or end the consultation
More options - share your screen button becomes available
Along with verbal communication you can also send the patient instant messages.
When you click on the send arrow, the patient will see a red flashing dot on their side, indicating that they have received a message:
Request a snapshot
In the Session information section you can select PEOPLE. This shows all attendees of the call. Click on the three dots next to a name to request a snapshot.
The other party needs to give their consent. They will see the following message:
If they confirm your request the snapshot will be taken automatically.
Ending a Consultation
When you are ready to conclude your consultation you can choose:
- Leave the session - meaning the patient remains online, perhaps waiting for a consultation with another member of your team
- End the consultation, meaning both you and the patient will hang up and end the consultation.
You will see the patient's name is then greyed out in the clinic schedule and no longer has a blue or green dot beside their name.
Following a successful video consult you can create a new task on T-Pro just as you would have before when creating a new dictation:
To see a Virtual Product Tour please follow this link:
We offer remote one to one training on how to get set up and using the eCM solution.
We can organise it for a time and date to suit you and your busy schedule.
Request a demo
If you have any queries please get in touch using the online helpdesk, by emailing email@example.com or calling 01 96 96 400