T-Pro offers an integrated import function which easily adds new users in a bulk to your organisation.
What you need:
- New user data which must include => First Name, Last Name, Email, Temporary Password, Role
- CSV format file
Note: "New users" include users who may have previously had a T-Pro account e.g. in another hospital as they still need a new separate account.
Steps to follow:
1. Login at https://tpro.io/signin using your master credentials.
2. Click on the organisation to enter.
3. Move to the USERS tab:
=> You see the list displaying all current T-Pro users of your organisation.
=> In the list header you see the IMPORT and EXPORT function.
4. Click on IMPORT and drag the file with the new user data into the window.
=> Click on SAMPLE CSV to download a sample if you are not sure about the format and requirements of the file. First Name, Last Name, Email, Temporary Password, Role, marked in yellow below, are compulsory user data.
Note: The other fields can be empty but the header must stay untouched as in the sample file.
5. Click on NEXT.
6. Click on IMPORT.
- All users will be imported to your Active Users list.
- You might need to refresh the page.
- Additional user information such as Department, Group, Contact, etc. can be added to the profile any time later.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org.