T-Pro Sync is an application that runs on your computer/laptop that allows you to upload recordings done through a Dictaphone. This application will detect any new recordings which can then be uploaded directly to T-Pro.
Download the app
Download T-Pro Sync application from the following link:
- Click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
2. Use the default settings and click Next >.
3. Click on Install.
4. In the next screen click on Close to complete the setup.
=> You find the T-Pro Sync icon in your system tray along with the application opened on your screen.
Start the synchronisation
- T-Pro Sync application will open automatically and prompt you to login.
- Login with your T-Pro user account. Use the same credentials as for the T-Pro app and website www.tpro.io.
3. Connect your Dictaphone to its docking station.
=> T-Pro Sync will detect the audio files right away.
4. Click on the file you wish to upload.
5. Select the correct Group, Document Type (template), and Priority.
=> T-Pro recommends to also fill out the Subject Name and Subject ID.
5. Click on Upload.
- As you upload each file they will be removed from the T-Pro Sync application to avoid uploading the same file twice.
- It is possible to select multiple dictations files to upload. Please note that in this case you cannot assign a Subject Name or Subject ID.
6. To log out right-click on the T-Pro Sync icon (located in your system tray) and then click on Logout.
You can also close the T-Pro Sycn app from here.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or