T-Pro Sync is an application that runs on your computer and allows you to upload external recordings, e.g. dictaphone files. Establishing a connection to a specified folder, containing your audio files, the application will detect any new recordings which can then be uploaded directly to T-Pro for further processing.
Downloading the app
Download the T-Pro Sync application from the link below for your region:
Installing the app
Click on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
2. T-Pro Sync setup starts and you click on Next.
3. By default all options are activated; click on Next.
4. Click on Next to use the default installation folder or change the location.
5. The installation starts and you see the progress bar.
6. When done click on Finish.
=> The T-Pro Sync login screen comes up.
=> You also find the T-Pro Sync icon in your system tray and in your taskbar.
Connecting a folder
Login with your T-Pro user account credentials.
2. In this step you connect the folder containing your audio files with the application.
Drag the folder onto the app window or click to browse to the specified folder.
3. The connected folder with its content will be displayed.
You can see the task data such as your group, the template used, status, priority, etc.
You can select a file and change the task data if needed in the bottom line.
Tick the file box at the top to select all files in the folder for upload.
=> As you upload each file they will be removed from the T-Pro Sync application to avoid uploading the same file twice.
To Logout use the button in the upper right corner .
You can always close the T-Pro Sync window via the taskbar.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or
email@example.com for the Europe region or
firstname.lastname@example.org for the APAC region.
The complete user manual can be downloaded below.
© 2020 - 2023