The sign-off used in your documents should include basic information such as:
- First and last name
- Clinic name
The signature is a file containing your handwritten name as you would sign your documents.
Accessing the sign-off section
To set up or change this information within the T-Pro application follow the simple steps below:
- Log in with your T-Pro credentials as for the app and website www.tpro.io.
- Click on your profile (top right corner) and on EDIT ACCOUNT.
3. Click on SIGN OFF.
=> In this section you can enter the sign-off information and upload your signature file. The fields are either blank or contain your current data.
Author sign off
- Place the cursor in the sign off field and type the required information.
- The field works like a basic word processor to format the sign-off. You can use Format Blocks, select the font size, chose a color, select bold, italic, or underline, etc.
2. When you are finished click on SAVE.
- Click on UPLOAD SIGNATURE to add a file with your digitalised signature.
- In the new window locate your signature file and click Open to apply it to your sign-off.
- Adjust the signature in the preview field:
4. Use the transparency option if needed.
- Alternatively, you can click on USE DEFAULT which is your profile name.
5. Click on SAVE when everything is completed.
- Your new sign-off can now be used in your document templates.
First time login
Authors who use the T-Pro application for the first time can also set up their signature at first login:
The default signature displayed can be used or an individualised file uploaded.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or