- Launch the T-Pro Dictate app and log into your account.
- You will see the main screen:
2. Click on the settings icon.
- You will see the settings menu.
3. Click on Signature.
- The signature screen opens.
4. Draw your signature on the screen.
ARROW to the left => Erase previous stroke
ARROW to the right => Restore previous stroke
BIN icon => Delete signature
Cancel => Return to settings menu
5. When you are finished, click on Save Signature.
- You can now review your signature.
Accept => Save signature
Cancel => Return to signature box
TEXT FLIP icon => Flips signature
6. Click Accept to save your signature.
- Your signature will now be used in your documents.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org.