Here at T-Pro, we are always improving our apps to attend the necessity of the user. In this last update we made the following changes:
ø 26-03-2021 - version 1.4.4
Fixed a bug in the queue list where the audio seeks in the task playback presents a wrong value when the user resumes the playback.
No more negative audio duration.
Fixed iPad crashes and black screen.
Fixed a bug on the security PIN setup where the field was not getting focused after input error (only replicable on the iPhone 6).
General crash fixes.
Now users can enable the setting "Confirm before sending" in the app settings to request the confirmation of task upload in the recorder screen.
ø 19-02-2021 - version 1.4.3-(117)
- Infrequent application crashes in recorder section
- Patient / client search can be configured to display a variable amount of results.
ø 30-11-2020 - version 1.4.2
Main changes in this update are UI related and performance improvements.
- Display adjustments for all devices to prevent overlapping
- Task count correction (tasks for approval)
- Fast user input without index mismatch
- Default document type selection
- Warning message for missing group or document type
- Fixed dimensions of top screen notification badge
- Progress meter fix where users reported percentage stopped at 98-99%
- Various minor bug fixes
ø 30-10-2020 - version 1.4.0
The major change in this update reflects platform architectural changes.
- Better performance when switching between the lists Draft, Queue, and Approval
- Task history pagination works now after a search
- Button modified in the contact email screen (first time user)
- Fixed timestamp for recorder after play/pause.
- Corrected sync of group and document types.
- Small fixes regarding authentication screen/MFA