Here at T-Pro, we are always improving our apps to attend the necessity of the user. In this last update we made the following changes:
ø 23-06-2021 - version 1.4.6
This release introduces patient lists for easy patient/client data selection.
- List for scheduled patients/clients
- General list containing all patients/clients
- Search functions for individual patients/clients
- Filter function for additional patient/clients lists
- Uninterrupted dictation process
ø 26-03-2021 - version 1.4.4
- Fixed a bug in the queue list where the audio seeks in the task playback presents a
wrong value when the user resumes the playback.
- No more negative audio duration.
- Fixed iPad crashes and black screen.
- Fixed a bug on the security PIN setup where the field was not getting focused after
input error (only replicable on the iPhone 6).
- General crash fixes.
- Now users can enable the setting "Confirm before sending" in the app settings to
request the confirmation of task upload in the recorder screen.
ø 19-02-2021 - version 1.4.3-(117)
- Infrequent application crashes in recorder section
- Patient / client search can be configured to display a variable amount of results.
ø 30-11-2020 - version 1.4.2
Main changes in this update are UI related and performance improvements.
- Display adjustments for all devices to prevent overlapping
- Task count correction (tasks for approval)
- Fast user input without index mismatch
- Default document type selection
- Warning message for missing group or document type
- Fixed dimensions of top screen notification badge
- Progress meter fix where users reported percentage stopped at 98-99%
- Various minor bug fixes
ø 30-10-2020 - version 1.4.0
The major change in this update reflects platform architectural changes.
- Better performance when switching between the lists Draft, Queue, and Approval
- Task history pagination works now after a search
- Button modified in the contact email screen (first time user)
- Fixed timestamp for recorder after play/pause.
- Corrected sync of group and document types.
- Small fixes regarding authentication screen/MFA