- Open the Desktop Recorder here recorder.tpro.io.
- Login with your T-Pro credentials.
=> The main window opens listing your tasks.
The recorder section
=> You might be familiar with the recorder if you are using the T-Pro Dictate app on your mobile phone. It works in the same way.
Floating recorder option
Click on the icon in front of Recorder to detach the recorder tool from the app.
=> It will always float on top of other open applications.
- Select a patient.
=> The patient information window opens:
- You can manually enter the patient's ID and name.
- You can enter the data from a list.
2. Click on Save.
3. Set the Priority, Group, and Document type.
4. Start your recording with a click onto the microphone icon.
- You can pause and resume your dictation any time.
5. In the next step you can save your recording as a draft or finalise it.
=> Your task will be moved to Drafts (in Live Queues).
=> A finalised task will be moved to Queue (in Live Queues).
NOTE: Go to Settings (below) to enable the following options relevant for the recorder:
- Show validation before finalise - you will receive a confirmation prompt before the task moves on to the next work step
- Enable feedback sounds when recording - you enable a beep sounding every time you start or stop your recording
- Click on Settings in the recorder section.
=> You can view and change presettings for your dictation tasks.
- The settings you select here will be your default for new tasks.
- The Flow settings are activated in the above screenshot (the default is Unabled).
=> When returning to another section (Live Queues or Dashboard) your changes will be saved automatically.
Monitor the progress of your tasks via the dashboard.
- You get an indication of how the workload developed in comparison to last week’s work.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or