- Open the task, you want to edit from your Tasks section.
- At the top, click on the patient ID to edit the task information.
a. If there is an integration, you will see the following:
1 - Search for a patient using the Subject ID (usually called MRN) or the Subject
Name (patient name)
- If the patient hospital number dictated (or entered manually) by the author is correct it can be used in the Patient Search bar.
- This will then pull all relevant information for that patient into the body of the letter, patient name, patient address, GP name and address, clinic visits etc.
2- You can change group
3 - Change the Report Type (template)
4 - Select a second approver
5 - Add the patient details manually
3. Once you find a patient, you need to select a visit or disable it.
4. Click on UPDATE to save your changes.
b. If there is no integration or you have selected ADD MANUALLY you will see the following:
1. Enter your changes manually.
2. Click on UPDATE to save your changes.
- The edited patient details will be placed in the template.
NOTE: There are changes that require Helpdesk assistance.
- Most changes made after the author has approved the letter (in storing stage) will result in removal of the authors digital signature.
- Changes to the author will send the letter back to Pending.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or