NOTE: If you have a foot pedal connected to your Apple computer which you want to use with the T-Pro website you need to install the appropriate driver, ControllerMate. Please follow the steps below in order for your foot pedal to work correctly.
- Download and unzip the file here: footpedal_tpro.zip
- Execute the file: ControllerMateXkeys.dmg and install it.
3. Open the software ControllerMate in your applications folder.
4. Next, go to File > Import and select the second downloaded file in the folder: Footpedal_settings.cmate
5. Click on Import.
=> The import process starts.
6. Tick the selection box in the sidebar named Imported from 'Footpedal_settings' to activate the settings.
7. Close the application.
- You should now be able to use your foot pedal on the T-Pro website.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or