The task status 'Pending' means that the task has been dictated by an author and is now waiting for the next step, e.g. transcription.
- Go to: https://tpro.io/signin
- Login with your email & password.
- You enter the Tasks section listing all tasks in the PENDING queue.
- The table displays various columns of information relating to each task.
- Priority and due date should be taken into account.
3. Select a task and click on it to open.
- The Edit task information window opens. Here, the transcriber can verify the patient information (or edit if necessary).
a) Screen with NO integration:
b) Screen with integration:
4. To progress UPDATE or close the window (click on the x in the top right corner).
- You are now in the document editing area using a template.
5. Use the foot pedal (or the play button in the player area at the bottom of the page) and start entering the dictation.
Note: If your foot pedal is not working make sure the foot pedal driver is installed.
- RETURN TO LIST - at any time you can use this option and the task will be moved back to the 'Pending list' with all changes saved.
- KEEP AS WIP - at any time you can use this option which will create a Work In Progress tab in the task bar beside 'Pending'. Anything kept in WIP mean only YOU can see and access this work. No one else has access to it - be sure not to forget about this work in the event you are going to be away from the office.
6. Click on SAVE if you have completed the transcription.
=> This will move the task to the next step in your workflow.
If at any stage you have a problem you can consult our Knowledge Base here:
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or