- Download the T-Pro Dictate app for you Android or Apple device:
2. Launch the app and log in to your account.
3. To begin a new dictation, tap the microphone button at the bottom of your screen.
- This brings up the below screen.
4. Tap on Select a patient.
=> If you work with a patient list select the required entry.
=> If you have to add a new patient manually enter the data and SAVE.
5. Set a Priority - the default is Normal.
6. Select a Group - by default your main author group should be set.
7. Select a Document type - by default your main document template should be set.
8. To begin recording, press the record button at the bottom of your screen.
- While recording the button changes to Pause. Use this option to pause and resume your recording any time.
9. To play back a recording, first pause the dictation and then drag the blue slider back to where you want to start from.
10. Press play (to the left of the microphone).
=> If you need to insert or overwrite the audio, pause the recording, slide the audio playback button to the time you wish to edit, tap the record button and choose Insert or Overwrite.
11. To save and send your recording use the check mark button (to the right of the microphone).
- Your recording will be uploaded.
NOTE: To find out how to approve letters online please see:
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org.