View a short training video on how to work with T-Pro Dictate or read at a step-by-step guide below:
1) Support video
2) Step by step
Download and install the T-Pro Dictate app for you Android or Apple device:
2. Launch the app and log in to your account.
=> You enter the main space of the app.
3. To begin a new dictation, tap the red microphone button.
=> You enter the Recorder.
4. Tap on Select a patient.
a) If you work with a patient list select the required entry.
The patient list design has been improved and extended. For more details see article Working with Patient Lists.
b) If you have to add a new patient manually enter the data and SAVE.
5. Back in the Recorder, set a Priority - the default is Normal.
6. Select a Group - by default your main author group should be set.
7. Select a Document type - by default your main document template should be set.
8. To begin recording, press the record button at the bottom of your screen.
While recording the button changes to Pause. Use this option to pause and resume your recording any time.
9. To play back a recording, first pause the dictation and then drag the blue slider back to where you want to start from.
10. Press play (to the left of the microphone).
=> If you need to insert or overwrite the audio, pause the recording, slide the audio playback button to the time you wish to edit, tap the record button and choose Insert or Overwrite.
11. To save and send your recording use the check mark button (to the right of the microphone).
Your recording will be uploaded.
NOTE: To find out how to approve letters online please see:
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org.