If you are trying to download a document for the first time, sometimes your browser will block it. To solve this follow the steps below:
- Click on the icon at the URL bar to allow pop-ups.
2. Select Authorise pop-ups and try again.
3. If this doesn't work, check below the player, where all downloaded documents will be stored:
4. Click on the file to open.
- To make the document open automatically, you just need to click on the arrow on the right to display more options. Select Always Open Files of This Type.
If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to contact our Helpdesk or firstname.lastname@example.org.